We are still in the process of planning the reunion. We now have an LDS Church secured for Saturday, August 25, 2018, in Ephraim. Some of the activities we will likely do during the reunion include:
- Meet fellow descendants of ELP. Film and photograph each other. Get to know each other better. Make connections.
- Pedigree fill-in: Have a large wall in the cultural hall with a detailed pedigree of ELP on it. Descendants could come up and fill in missing information. We could subsequently disseminate the pedigree via email.
- Eat in the cultural hall. Potluck (?).
- Descendants would be encouraged to bring artifacts, photos, or documents they have regarding ELP, or a flash drive with these things on it. We would exchange such information.
- Possibly have more ELP books there for purchase (?), as well as ELP t-shirts, and maybe even a souvenir coin. This is all up in the air at this point.
- Visit the Manti Cemetery and ELP's tombstone.
- Visit the ELP home in Manti.
Please mark your calendar, and we hope to see you there. It is going to be a wonderful celebration!